Strategic RD&E Plan goals
CRDC has documented five strategic outcomes that it seeks to achieve under the 2018-23 Strategic RD&E Plan, which in turn are the key focus areas for RD&E investment over the plan's five years:
- Goal 1: Increasing productivity and profitability on Australian cotton farms;
- Goal 2: Improving cotton farming sustainability and value chain competitiveness;
- Goal 3: Building the adaptive capacity of the Australian cotton industry;
- Enabling Strategy 1: Strengthening partnerships and adoption; and
- Enabling Strategy 2: Driving RD&E impact.
For more information on each of the goals and their associated key focus areas click the links above, or view the 2018-23 Strategic RD&E Plan. For more information on the current research projects underway, download the list of CRDC RD&E Investments.